Every congregation wants to pass along the faith to younger generations and continue to grow disciples of every age. Our 21st Century world presents significant challenges to lifelong faith formation, but also new possibilities. Join John Roberto, president of Lifelong Faith Associates, as he shows you how to create a discipleship/faith formation format that works in our time.
This six-part workshop series is designed to guide you to embrace a new vision for faith formation and discipleship. You will learn an approach that will:
- engage all generations, often together.
- nurture family faith and equip parents to pass along their faith to their children.
- address the unique needs of people across the life cycle.
- develop outreach to the unaffiliated and uninvolved and invite them into discipleship.
- utilize digitally enabled and digitally connected approaches to faith formation/discipleship.
You will actively learn, design and create a lifelong plan for discipleship/faith formation using new models and strategies that fit 21st Century congregations.
Classes are November 15, 2017, February 7, 2018 and April 18, 2018 at Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 7667 E 109th Ave., Crown Point. Online sessions will take place August-September 2018, January 2019 and May-June 2019. Dates to be announced later.
You may apply to participate in this program. Download the application here. Application deadline is October 23, 2017. If you have questions, please contact the Northwest Director Katie Lindberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.