This on-demand course focuses on the 2015-2016 Center for Congregations investigation of Indiana congregations engaging young adults. Center staff member Wendy McCormick coordinated the project, which included interviews with leaders of young adult ministries around the state and a gathering of leaders from about 20 congregations effectively engaging young adults.
- 6 topical videos from 3 - 6 minutes each
- Group reflection worksheet
- Center for Congregations article on young adult engagement
Take the Course
- Estimated total time required: 1 hour
- Course is free
- Create an account with your email only (no password required)
- Take at your own pace; stop and return when it's convenient
- Keep this email to return to the course or bookmark the link
- Best accessed on a laptop or desktop computer
If you have any questions please email Education Director Matt Burke at email@example.com.
This course may not be accessible on mobile devices. If you do not have access to a desktop or laptop computer please email Matt for alternative arrangements.