- 3808Visual Learning Helpful to Congregations
If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a pre-recorded webinar worth? I’m not sure, but I am finding helpful webinars for resourcing… continue reading
- 3798Facilitation at a Glance
Effective congregational leaders need facilitation skills to build a team, lead meetings, guide decision-making and handle differences of opinion… continue reading
- 37773 Kinds of Insider Language That Keep People Away From Your Church
Here's an interesting article from ChurchTechToday.com about insider's language that actually keeps people out!
- 3773Caregiving Ministries
I’ve known for some time that the demographic shift in the congregational world is increasingly moving towards older members. In the last year, I’… continue reading
- 3762Helping Congregations Find the Resources they Need
The new Congregational Resource Guide (www.thecrg.org) is featured on Duke Divinity School’s Faith & Leadership website. The article is an… continue reading
- 3744Reimagining and Redesigning Faith Formation
What if you could jumpstart faith formation and religious education in your congregation? What if you could discover new ways to reach those who… continue reading
- 3705Emergency Preparedness
Safety and emergency preparedness is a top priority of government agencies, schools, and businesses. Likewise it is crucial that congregations… continue reading
- 3681We are a congregation looking for help with...
We are a congregation looking for help with youth ministry. We are a congregation looking for help with community outreach. We are a… continue reading
- 3665The Immigration Alliance
Congregations who want to help immigrants and their families will be surprised to learn just how much they can do.
In addition to offering… continue reading
- 3661National Congregations Study
Does your congregation have more or less members and attenders than the average congregation in the United States? Is worship in United States… continue reading